Effective Date: 10/10/2022
- Information Collection
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- Information Usage
We may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order or request. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Protection of Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Compliance with Laws
We will disclose Users’ personal information if required by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect and defend our rights or property, investigate potential violations or protect the safety of our Users.
- Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting Us